Absolute Shade can design and install a custom shade solution to suit your exact needs for any designated area around your home or business.
Some of the applications we cover include:
- Car Ports
- Car Yards
- Patios & Decks
- Entry Ways
- Window Awnings
- Kindergarten/school play areas
- Domestic Playgrounds
- BBQ Areas
- Spectator areas
- Shop Fronts
- Factory entrance awnings
- Outdoor Work Areas
Fast local Gold Coast Service:
Absolute Shade offer a 6 day per week quotation and measuring service.
Our average turnaround time for domestic is 5-10 working days.
All our products are manufactured locally on the Gold Coast.
Custom Shade Sail Quality:
A great shade sail starts with high quality materials. All our sails include the following top quality components:
- Top quality material with 10 year Rainbow Shade Warranty
- Heavy duty stainless steel rings
- PTFE Thread with 10 yr warranty.
- 3.2mm stainless steel wire on all standard sails.
When it comes to assembling your sail we use state of the art design and manufacturing facility. All our sail include the following design features:
- Double stitched Hems and seams (for extra durability and strength.)
- Triple layered reinforced fabric corners (for superior tensioning and wrinkle free finish)
- 50mm heat sealed hems (to prevent material from fraying)
- 50mm seat belt webbing on corners. ( to secure your sail in place)
As we do all our manufacturing work in house we can offer superior quality control and fast service over the entire Gold Coast.
Shade Sail Colours and Styles:
Absolute shade offer a stylish modern range of shade fabrics to suit all your needs.
Powder Coated Poles and metal work:
Our Gold Coast based powder coater can finish your poles in any colour from the Dulux range of poweder coated finishes
After sales service:
Absolute Shade won’t forget about you after the sail is installed. We offer a complete retensioning, maintenance and scheduled cleaning service to all our clients.
You can read more about our maintenance services here.