Is Your shade sail sagging or looking tired after a long hot windy summer? The Best time to maintain your sails is now before the summer storms and in the sail quite season .
You Will know your shade sail need attention If
- Wire is visible on the sail edges
- webbing has pulled from the sail corner
- The sail has a large belly in the centre
- Colour of the Shade sail is dark and dirty
- Noises are coming from the sail when in wind
- It just looks old
Absolute Shade offering gold coast residents a range of repairs and maintenance services for shade sails to help them look like new again.
Some of these include
- Re-sewing all seams and hems of the shade sail to help the sail tension
- cleaning sail fabric. Water blasting with heavy duty PH neutral detergent
- Sail Fixing repairs, including Roof points, Posts, Wall points
- Sealing Roof Points with new flashing, silcone or rubber Boots
- Re- footing posts for post that have pulled forward from the sail
- Re wiring shade sails with new or heavier gage wire
- Simple tension and tighten
- Repair holes and tears
- Recut shade sails that have stretched beyond the points
These simple repairs can be done easily to help in having your shade sails and your house looks great, also giving you a piece of mind in the next strong storm or rain event.
Give Absolute Shade a call or use the call me back feature to arrange your winter maintenance.